Background

Friday, December 3, 2010

Future


So, today I took the ASVAB. That has me looking into my future once again. (it is pretty much a weekly occurrence.) Well, I started looking at the Navy again. Doing JAG in the Navy sounds really cool! And talk about experience! I was even looking into intelligence in the Navy....which seems pretty cool too. The other day, my dad and I were watching television and we say a commercial for the C.I.A., which was a little weird, but whatever. At first I thought very little about it, but then I started researching on the jobs and options in the C.I.A.. It definitely sounds interesting. I don't think there is anyway I will have a job that I would consider average. Some kids say I want to be a doctor, or a teacher, but not. I say I want to be an ambassador, or a naval officer working in JAG, or a lawyer for the C.I.A.. It kinda makes me laugh....Why can't I pick the jobs are pretty simple to get....but no... I pick the jobs that the president assigns, takes a zillion years of school, and/or requires a high level security clearance and a background check. Oh yes, that is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment