Background

Friday, February 4, 2011

She's A Brick.

 
"Brick"
-Ben Folds Five
I once heard that you can't be angry when you are dancing. Okay, so it was on a television show... but who cares? I think it is true. For some reason, I will just get so angry or annoyed sometimes. I don't really know why. I just do, and I don't like it. Just a little bit ago I was totally pissed off...from a video game. Which game you ask? Super Mario. Gah. Really important to be angry over right? Well, I decided to stop playing and put my ipod on instead. I am currently typing, not dancing, but I am already feeling better and less angry. Music is pretty magical. It makes almost everything better. It makes words sound sweeter. It makes stories more visual. Oh, music. You kinda make my day.


No comments:

Post a Comment