Background

Wednesday, February 9, 2011


Rock of Salvation

-Nathan Keating

Some artists have really catchy lyrics. Others have a really good hook. If you're lucky, you might just find one of those amazing artists that have actually heart filled, good, and emotional lyrics. Nathan Keating is one of those people! His music is really awesome, and then you actually listen to the words, and I realize he is really sharing his heart. His music makes me bad days good, and my good days even better. In youth group tonight, we were talking about the spiritual discipline of worship. We talked about actually listening to what the words are saying and thinking about them instead of just singing along. I was listening to his cd "Here Goes Everything" on the way home, and I started paying attention to the words. I really began to feel myself worshiping. Well, I just thought I would share that. "search my heart. show me what it means to pick up my cross, deny myself, and worship, because only you deserve it."


No comments:

Post a Comment