Background

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ain't Gonna Cry
-Bryan Adams

People say that telling the truth is the best way to go. If that is true, why does it seem like the people who are honest are always in the most pain, or get hurt more often. What is the payoff for telling the truth? I was asked a tough question, and now I am sitting here, stomach hurting, and my worried mind going through all the possibilities. This doesn't seem like much of a payoff. Okay, okay. I know the benefits of telling the truth, and the consequences of lying. I'm not stupid or naive. It just one of those things that drive you bonkers because it is often a lose, lose situation regardless if you tell the truth or not. I guess time will tell in the instance. It is possible that I am overacting and thinking the worse. It is also possible that my answer changed the dynamics. No. I know it changed the dynamics. I just don't know how. I am terrified of the unknown. Truly terrified. 

No comments:

Post a Comment