Background

Friday, April 1, 2011

who are you when I'm not looking?


I don't know quite what to say, I just know I want to say something.  I am warning you now, this post may make very little sense. There is a boy, and he kinda gives me butterflies. At one point he asked me why I started talking to him a lot. I said I am looking for a friend. This is true, but I am looking for more too, I guess. I am not even quite sure why I have a crush on this kid, but I do. I mean, I barely know him, really. But there is just something about him. Oh well. Whatever happens in life happens. I am not going to spend enormous amounts of time worrying about the way things are, or are not, working out. I spend soooooo much of my life just trying to get things perfect, and then being upset when they don't work out that way. My new goal is to get to the point where I don't let stupid things break my heart. My heart is torn and tattered from so many things in my past that I have let destroy my world. God said protect your heart, and it is time I start doing that, in every aspect of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment