Background

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Everything Is Fine

Everything Is Fine
-Josh Turner


"I'm feeling good, and everything is fine." I need to start looking towards the positive things in life, opposed to dwelling on the negative. Life is too short to be focused on the bad things. I am currently addicted to Josh Turner. He has an amazing voice and I love his songs. His cds are the perfect mix of romantic, witty, funny, and feel good songs. It is like there is a song that is perfect for every emotion. Plus, they are real feelings. Well, I guess I should finish this blog off, because I have nothing more to add. To finish, I will share on of my favorite verses. [[ 1 Samuel 16:7]] "But the Lord said to Samuel, 'Do not look at his appearance or at the height of his stature, because I have rejected him; for God sees not as man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.'"  

No comments:

Post a Comment