Background

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

An Introduction

Hello, my name is Sara Marie. I have realized how much of an outlet writing is for me. I have realized how much I love having my own space that I can make anything I want it to be. I have three amazing sisters that I don't get to see as often as I wish I could. I will soon be a legal adult. I have a relationship with God, and I am learning how to trust him and love him with every fiber of my being. My favorite verse is Psalms 23. It says:
  The Lord is my shepherd,
I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside quiet waters.
He restores my soul;
He guides me in paths of righteousness
For his name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You have prepared a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You have anointed my head with oil;
My cup overflows.
Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all of the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever 
This verse has kept me going through the hardest times in my life. I have big plans for my life, but whatever is in God's plan will happen. I am taking one day at a time, and trying to make the most of it. The fact is, we were never promised a tomorrow. Have a nice day, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment