Background

Thursday, March 31, 2011

useless


currently playing:
Smells Like Teen Spirit
-Casey Abrams

...my hair...
gray
.no.
for the most part, ...no
a tad sleepy, and craving a convo with someone in particular : )
my comforter
I say Skype
...don't know!
nopeee unless you count the guy at the starbucks drive through... but I don't think that really counts as "meeting"
cherries
yes...when I remember
the word yuck. and rabbits...double yuck.
...in like 7th grade
...no comment..
tacos are gross
why would I do that?
lick
egh
sureee
Tyler Hilton<3, the barlow girls, kirk cameron...
no
The Tracks Of My Tears - Paul McDonald
3
nopee
YES
...why not...
what idiot wrote this questions?
I have a sparkly hat somewhere...and my retainers are sparkly....but I think they are in my bathroom
nope
no need. Netflix baby!
I am not taking math....but when I was, it was Hector!
...duh
not yet : )
yes
....its 1 in the morning...I'm by myself
white
yes
no
...no
yes
at times
err day
I don't have a best friend
badly
no
yes
gah.
no clue...mediafire baby.
boys
...seriously? 
no
a while back
err day. not really...but I do often walk into things
sure
yes
yes
winter
teal
yes.
no
hah. no comment
no. that is obnoxious
csusb
dislike..yes..hate..no
sure. it could be better, it could be worse. I'm content
hardly ever
monkeys
facial mask
nope
I'm not sure anymore
...no comment.
yeahh
yes.
pjs
maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment